Zitko Consulting Ltd
This rapidly growing security integrator are looking for a Trainee/Junior Engineer to assist in the installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems (primarily IP CCTV and Access Control) for an area across Kent and Sussex.
The Trainee Engineer will be responsible for the supporting a team of Engineers, overseeing a small number of key clients. This will involve the installation, service, maintenance and upgrades of their electronic security systems (IP CCTV, Access Control). Many of the accounts will be councils or boroughs, primarily focussing on multi-product, large scale networked CCTV systems.
* Installation, Servicing, maintaining and upgrading integrated CCTV, access control and intruder alarms.
* Supporting the Account Engineer and Account Manager as necessary.
* Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
* Previous experience of service or maintenance within the electronic security industry, integrating security systems (CCTV, Access Control) is highly advantageous.
* Candidates without previous experience of CCTV/Access/Intruder should have a strong background in electrical systems, including 1 st fix and 2 nd fix, and ideally be trained to the relevant standards.
* Experience of electronic security within the public sector (e.g. town centres) would be highly desirable.
* Understanding of IP networking principles highly desirable.
£20,000 – £24,000 + CO + OT + veh + bens