Technical Support Engineer
Zitko Consulting Ltd
Acting as Technical Support Engineer, you’ll be based on site within a key blue-chip client in London, offering technical support on their C-Cure 9000 system to the London office and sites throughout EMEA.
Site-based technical engineer role covering a variety of disciplines on security systems. Mainly working on integrated, PC-based Access Control and IP CCTV for this Global blue-chip client based in Central London. You will cover a variety of security engineering disciplines including high-level technical support on hardware and software issues, upgrades, service support and escalation, and commissioning/programming of newly installed systems.
* On-site technical support of the integrated security system – technical support, service support and escalation.
* Offer remote support to engineers, the client and LSPs throughout EMEA.
* Assisting with upgrades and projects including commissioning and programming.
* Manage client ticket queues for work.
* Work on a rota basis of 12 hour shifts, 7am-7pm for 3/4 days a week.
* Experience of IP CCTV and Access Control systems, ideally on a large scale.
* Experience of C-Cure 9000 (certification preferred) highly advantageous.
* All-round experience in other security systems is beneficial.
* Previous experience of remote support on integrated security systems.
* IT/technical skills such as software, networking, CCNA, programming, etc. is beneficial.
* Professionalism and enthusiasm.
* c£38,000 (doe) + travel allowance + OT as desired
* Central London