Technical Support Engineer
Zitko Consulting Ltd
Experts in providing security solutions to a range of large retail clients in the UK and across Europe. This company design, install and maintain, bespoke security and loss prevention solutions. Helping improve their clients’ performance through intelligent tools that analyse customer behaviour and monitor operational efficiency. As specialists in IP CCTV and intruder and fire alarm solutions, they have a dedicated training academy to ensure employees are trained and provided with the means to progress through the company.
As the Technical Engineer you will support the engineering team with any technical issues.
* To remotely support and assist the engineering team across the UK and Europe.
* Offering high-level support to Global clients, often in Europe and the US.
* Working with the in-office customer support and technical team.
* Taking service calls and managing the service ticket process.
* High standards of customer service
* Experience in a similar role in the security industry, ideally with global enterprise clients.
* Experience in dealing with major high value projects.
* Ideally, you will have knowledge of both fire and security systems
* Experience of IP CCTV, such as, Cathexis, Axis, Hikvision
* Experience with intruder alarms such as Galaxy, Menvier, Texecom, Scantronic
* Experience of fire alarms such as Gent, Advance, Morley, Kentec C-Tec.
* It would be beneficial if you also had some knowledge of access control systems, for example, Paxton, Net2
£27,000 – £30,000 + benefits + training