Zitko Consulting Ltd
Our client are a bespoke security provider, who work within a unique and niche market place. They pride themselves on delivering 1st class customer service, so are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual with a productive drive to join their team and uphold their high standards.
All of the work is within Zone 1 in London, working in well established large office buildings, the hardware and software systems used throughout all clients are the same and there is no call out required.
The role has a wide and rewarding brief and will be just right for someone who wants to play a major part in a growing business.
* Servicing and maintenance on CCTV and Access Control systems in a commercial environment.
* Completing projects within time constraints and to a high standard.
* Working to specification and customer requests.
* Working within a team and independently – taking responsibility for work completion and being professional and reliable throughout.
* Travelling to sites as required.
* Be comfortable working on large and small scale multi-disciplined projects as required.
Experience of servicing CCTV and access control systems.
Must be able to work independently.
To be up to date in respect of new technologies and regulatory standards that are relevant to the installation process.
The ability to manage several tasks at the same time.
Experience in Lenel or Aperio would be beneficial but is not essential
Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people.
Flexible and pro-active approach to all given tasks.
£30,000 – £38,000+ travel
Hours – 8.00 – 5.00 with no call out
City of London