Zitko Consulting Ltd
A great opportunity has arisen to join a well-established and longstanding security company based in Hampshire. Due to retirement, they are in need of a multi-skilled engineer to service and maintain CCTV, access control, fire and intruder alarm systems for a mixture of domestic and commercial clients.
I’m currently working with a well-established security installer based in Hampshire. They have been trading for over 50 years and in that time have built a fantastic name in the area and industry. They’re a medium sized NSI Gold installer, that cover both fire and security in commercial and domestic properties.
If you’re looking to work at a stable company that can provide you with a wealth of quality training and progression, then this could be the ideal role/company for you.
* Well-established, longstanding, NSI Gold company
* Lots of investment in training – internal and external
* Good salary and benefits
* Limited call out, with additional pay
* Servicing, maintaining, and upgrading standalone and integrated CCTV, access control, door entry and fire and intruder alarm systems.
* Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
* Work independently and within a small team of engineers/contractors.
* Taking part in the call out rota (approx. 3 weeks per year).
* Previous experience of service or maintenance within the electronic security industry, integrating security systems (CCTV, access control, door entry and intruder) is essential.
* Experience of electronic security engineering for commercial and domestic clients.
* Experience with Galaxy, Scantronic, Texecom, Videcom, Concept Pro, Paxton, Pac, Kentec, and Advanced would be highly advantageous.
* Up to £35,000 + travel time + call out bonus + OT + benefits + vehicle