Service Engineer – £33K – M3 Corridor
Zitko Consulting Ltd
This reputable Security Installer is looking for a multi-skilled Service Engineer to service and maintain a range of security systems (IP CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire) around the M3 corridor.
The company are one of the fastest growing independent security installers that boast a range of large national contracts consisting of retail, education, healthcare other medium/large commecials.
The Service Engineer will be responsible for the reactive and preventative service and maintenance of electronic security systems (IP CCTV, access control, intruder alarms and fire) for a variety of clients.
* Servicing, maintaining and upgrading CCTV, Access Control, and Intruder Alarm systems.
* Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
* Work independently and travelling as required.
* Taking part in the call out rota.
* Previous service / maintenance experience of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and IP systems.
* Experience of electronic security within the commercial sector would be highly advantageous.
£33,000 + call out + travel payment + overtime + car + benefits