Senior Pre-Sales Design Consultant
Zitko Consulting Ltd
This Global security systems integrator requires a pre-sales support and design consultant with extensive experience of the design and specification of complex, integrated security systems across CCTV and Access control driven environments to join their Global design team.
The successful applicant will work within the Global pre-sales team on large-scale upcoming projects. Experience of integrated security systems design and knowledge of top-end CCTV and access control products/applications is required, although industry leading training and support is provided for individuals keen to progress.
* Design of large-scale, complex, integrated security systems for new projects and system upgrades to meet customer requirements within technical, legal, cost, quality and timescale constraints.
* Production of all technical aspects of tender responses and written customer proposals.
* Successfully deliver complex tenders and present technical solutions to customers either formally or informally.
* Act as a consultant and subject matter expert on security.
* Site survey support during the pre-sales design process.
* Liaising with technology partners, evaluate and introduce new technologies, products and services to the business.
* Provide support to colleagues across Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Latin America remotely, with occasional travel.
* At least 5 years’ experience of designing systems within the following areas:
* Complex, network-based CCTV (e.g. DVTel, Genetec, Milestone, etc.)
* Enterprise access control (e.g. C-Cure, Lenel, Gallagher, etc.)
* IT networks and systems, particularly for use within security
* Excellent written communication skills, able to clearly articulate complex designs and sell the benefit to customers.
* Good commercial understanding and experience within the security industry.
* UK – Home Based
* £60,000 + bonus + car/allowance + benefits