Senior Design Consultant
Zitko Consulting Ltd
Technology-driven, Global Security Consultancy looking for an experienced Security Design Consultant to provide security solution designs for major Global clients.
The company have a number of Global key clients and are growing rapidly. With Blue-Chip clients you will need to be highly professional and able to converse at the top level. Client management skills are important as you’ll be working closely with customers to ensure their bespoke security needs are met.
* Prepare proposals, design specifications and technical documentation to fit the clients’ requirements.
* Design projects to incorporate counter terrorism measures, blast mitigation and all necessary risk management.
* Build strong relationships with clients and acting as a key point of contact.
* Work with project delivery and engineering teams to ensure correct delivery of the project as per design and client requirement, including timings and budgets.
* Attend client and internal meetings and presentations as required.
* Strong experience in electronic security including experience in design of large-scale access control and CCTV projects.
* Experience in producing technical reports and working with key decision makers at a senior level.
* 5+ years’ experience in security design consultancy is preferred.
* Experience in RIBA, ‘Secure by Design’, Counter Terrorism design, blast mitigation and risk management methodologies would be highly beneficial.
* CPP or PSP qualified would be highly beneficial.
* £70,000 + benefits
* London / South East