Zitko Consulting Ltd
Based on-site for a key client, the Security Engineer will be responsible for servicing, maintaining and the installation of integrated security systems (primarily CCTV and Access Control. The primary focus will be on IP and analogue CCTV and Access Control systems, but also intruder alarms and intercoms. The client has a large site in Central London so living locally would be highly beneficial. You will need to be presentable and professional as you will be constantly working with the client.
* Servicing, maintaining and installing CCTV, Access, Intruder and Intercom systems.
* Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
* Working within a small team of engineers/contractors.
* Responding to training and development.
* Taking part in the call rota.
* Delivering projects and products using the appropriate project management methodology.
* Working experience in a similar role in the electronic fire and security industry
* Capable of building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
* A good technical understanding of security systems (Fire, CCTV, Access Control, Intruder)
* Ability to run a job from front to back
* Experience on Pelco, Dedicated Micros, Samsung, Janus/Sateon and Galaxy would be beneficial.
* £30,000 + Vehicle + Bens