Zitko Consulting Ltd
Integrated Security Systems
This well-known Security Systems Integrator is looking for a Project Manager to coordinate the project completion of integrated security systems (CCTV, Access Control, Intruder) for key clients in London and the South East.
Job Role Summary:
Primarily dedicated to key clients, you will coordinate and deliver projects of fully integrated security systems so solid experience of access control and PC-based integrated systems is required. You will be responsible for full costings and complete all necessary documentation including forecasts, P&L, health and safety and other compliance procedures.
* Management of projects on time, within budget and in a professional manner.
* Provide forecasting of revenues and margins and monitor and control allocated budgets and prepare reports and programmes as required.
* Planning and scheduling of manpower and equipment requirements for programmed jobs, guaranteeing that the jobs are completed within the specified time frame and budget allocated.
* Travel within London and the South East as required.
* Previous experience in a Project Management role within the integrated security industry (ideally with a top integrator).
* Experience of IP CCTV and Access Control integrated security solutions is essential. (Higher-end system experience such as C-Cure, Lenel, CEM, Janus/Sateon, Gallagher, ProWatch, Genetec, etc.)
* Must be highly presentable and professional.
* NEBOSH, IOSH or PRINCE2 would be beneficial.
* £40,000 – £45,000 + car + bonus + good benefits
* London / South East