Zitko Consulting Ltd
This High-Tech Security Systems Integrator is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage multiple, large-scale integrated security projects (Access Control, IP CCTV) to Enterprise and Blue-Chip clients in the UK and EMEA.
Working both nationally and across EMEA, the company offer projects for integrated IP security. Primarily Access Control and IP CCTV in commercial premises for key enterprise and blue-chip clients, with projects ranging from £10k – £2M. With new, top clients, the company is going through a rapid growth phase.
Job Role Summary:
Manage and coordinate the delivery of high-level, fully-integrated Access Control and CCTV systems to their conclusion. The Project Manager will oversee multiple projects in a range of commercial premises and will have full cost control, produce monthly forecasts and achieve revenue and gross margins in line with forecast. You should also have good engineering experience and be able to offer technical input and be willing to be involved in commissioning and project engineering if required.
* Liaise directly with the client’s top management to ensure satisfaction.
* Manage all account financial matters, pricing, profits, forecasts etc.
* Work with engineering on client system designs and prepare project estimates and proposals.
* Coordinate procurement of materials and services; and ensures timely delivery to site.
* Management of a project portfolio of £1.5M – £2.5M per year.
* Offer project engineering and commissioning on-site as required.
* Travel within the UK and across EMEA when required.
* Project Management experience within the security industry (preferably on large scale projects).
* Experience of managing multiple projects.
* Experience or certification in Lenel or C-Cure 9000, would be highly beneficial.
* Relevant PM qualifications preferred – e.g. PRINCE2, IOSH, NEBOSH, etc.
* Willingness to travel within EMEA.
* c£55,000 (doe) + expenses + benefits.
* South East