Zitko Consulting Ltd
Our client are a well-established security company, based in the Midlands, who specialise in the integration of CCTV and Access control. They have their own access control product which has recently seen a complete upgrade. As a result, the company are seeing a new phase of growth, so are looking for an experienced installation/commissioning engineer to take on this new opening as a Project Engineer.
The Job Role
* Travel throughout the Midlands and occasionally London.
* Installation projects of CCTV/Access control integration to high profile clients.
* Customers include Universities, Retail, Commercial clients with large scale systems.
* Oversee the running of projects and be involved in the design aspect and surveying of work as and when required.
* 90% of the work is access control and the rest CCTV.
* This is a senior post within the company with involvement in many areas of the business.
* Must be advanced in one of the big access control manufacturers, e.g. Sateon/Janus, Genetec, Vanderbit,
* Proven background in delivering installation projects, managing labour and customer expectations.
* SQL knowledge would be an advantage
* RAMS and site health & safety management skills.
* Ability to install electronic locks would be beneficial .
* Ideal location would be along the M1 corridor, for easy access to both Birmingham and London.
£31,000 – £34,000 + Over time, travel pay, car / allowance + 25 days holiday + benefits (£42-45k OTE) Laptop, phone, iPad.