Preventative Maintenance Engineer – £24K – West London
Zitko Consulting Ltd
This CCTV integration specialist work closely with Town Councils, Boroughs and the Police, to develop bespoke security solutions for public space and town centre surveillance throughout London and the South East. They are searching for a Preventative Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team and support the company with their service and maintenance contracts.
This role would be ideal for an experienced engineer that is looking to wind down towards the end of their career, as it provides steady work that isn’t too physically demanding.
* Attend customer’s sites on pre-planned visits to check all onsite CCTV systems, ensuring that they are functioning correctly and to specification
* Monitor the performance of products and report issues to the senior technical manager.
* Light maintenance duties – test readers, replace batteries, test system function, cleaning, replace batteries etc.
* Provide advice and guidance to customers on correct maintenance and operation of their equipment.
* To be an ambassador for the brand
* Some experience / understanding of electronic security or other relevant industries
* Electrical / Electronic Qualification
* ECS Health and Safety Accredited (preferred)
* IPAF 1a/1b (preferred)
* Driving licence
* Clear criminal record
£22,000 – £24,000 + bens