National Business Development Manager
Zitko Consulting Ltd
High Security Business Development Manager (Integrated Security Solutions)
We are currently working with a leading supplier of high-quality CCTV and Access control systems for a wide variety of applications. As a market leader in its field, they have established an unrivalled understanding of both the technology and the operational requirements for successful CCTV surveillance systems and complex network-based Access control. This technical capability has led to the business becoming increasingly recognised in the government, utilities and CNI (critical national infrastructure) sector.
As part of a concerted drive to solidify its position in this space, we are pleased to confirm a requirement for a Senior Business Development Manager focussing exclusively on this nature of contract. The role will be entirely new business oriented and suits an individual with extensive knowledge of the high security marketplace.
* To develop high level relationships with these chosen influencers and potential customers in order to increase the company’s ability to influence and win business.
* To develop and specify value engineered solutions to the client’s needs
* To achieve the agreed level of new customers/orders/sales
* Working to a target of £1.5m with typical order/project value >£100k.
* Proven quantifiable success in the development of new accounts within a pre-determined focussed market approach.
* Additional experience of specifying and selling complex Access Control Systems such as C-Cure and Lenel.
* Awareness of the PSIM marketplace via solution selling the likes of IPSecurityCentre or Honeywell Prowatch.
* In addition to the technical skills, selling/pitching skills at an appropriate level/board level is highly desirable.
* Financial and commercial awareness
* Solution sales experience.
* UK (Home Based)
* £60000 + £60k commission (£120k package) + car + benefits