Lenel Technical Specialist
Zitko Consulting Ltd
We are working with an integrator of highly technical IP CCTV and access control systems who are looking for a highly experience Lenel Engineer to offer high-level technical engineering services to key Global clients.
You will be responsible for remote support and commissioning/programming IP, PC-based, integrated access control and CCTV systems for Global Enterprise and Blue-Chip clients throughout EMEA and Globally.
* Opportunity to act as a Technical Specialist in Lenel.
* Working within a highly skilled, supportive, friendly and professional team.
* Working with very high-level, Global Enterprise and Blue-Chip clients.
* Internal and official manufacturer training.
* Offer remote support on large-scale systems including European and Global systems.
* Act as the key technical resource for all Lenel work, including supporting engineers, LSPs and clients on technical problems, commissioning/programming.
* To communicate effectively with customers both external and internal as and when required, discussing problems, clarifying situations, identifying and explaining solutions.
* To liaise and interoperate with equipment manufacturers and software suppliers as required.
* Strong experience of technical support or commissioning Lenel Access Control systems – certification is highly beneficial but further training can be offered.
* Other enterprise system experience is beneficial – C-Cure, S2, Sateon, Gallagher/Cardax, Genetec, DVTel, Milestone, Verint, etc.
* Knowledge and experience of software and/or networking would be beneficial.
* London / South East
* c£55,000 + training + benefits.