Graduate Network Engineer
Zitko Consulting Ltd
Our client is a leading high-end systems integrator with a proven background in complex, advanced integrated security systems. They excel in delivering innovative solutions to complex and technically challenging problems to clients in both the government and commercial sectors.
Due to the expansion of one of their most prestigious client support contracts, we are looking for a graduate/trainee-level engineer, to work with a complex network infrastructure spread over multiple sites throughout London.
Ideally, you will have recently gained IT qualifications and will be looking to utilise these in your career. Our client will commit to furthering your career and education by sponsoring you through further IT qualifications, such as MCSE, CCNA etc.
* Management of IT hardware and software (Servers, clients, networking/Windows + VMware)
* Network management (Cisco)
* Asset management (ITIL)
* Change control management
Your experience may include:
* Relevant IT degree or similar education – e.g. Computer Science / Computer Networking degree.
* Networking/IT certification – e.g. CCNA, CCNP, CCENT, ITIL, Vsphere/VMware
* Knowledge of network infrastructure and network support – e.g. SolarWinds, Wireshark, SNMP
* 5+ years’ UK residency and able to pass necessary security clearance checks.
£25,000 – £32,000 + car + overtime + call out bonus + training + benefits
South East England