Zitko Consulting Ltd
We are working with a company who are experts in providing Fire and Security solutions to a range of large retail clients, in the UK and across Europe. They design, install and maintain bespoke fire and security and loss prevention solutions. Experts within the industry and have a training academy to ensure engineers are trained and also graded so they can progress through the company.
The role is for a Fire focussed engineer with experience in providing technical support, fault finding and diagnosis.
* You will provide service, fault finding and technical support for Fire contracts.
* There will be a call out rota where you will support remotely or when required to, be at the site.
* Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
* Work independently and within a small team of engineers/contractors.
* You will be expected to maintain all conventional systems and most leading addressable systems to include Advanced, Kentec, C-tec, Morley.
* Atleast 5 years experience in the industry
* Fire Qualifications
* A self-motivated individual with a detailed knowledge of fire detection and alarm systems.
£30k plus OT, Call out, travel time,