EMEA Commissioning Engineer
Zitko Consulting Ltd
We are working with an integrator of highly technical IP CCTV and access control systems who are looking for a Commissioning Engineer to work with UK based and international clients. The company have a number of large key enterprise and blue-chip clients and are growing rapidly.
* Top Security Integrator
* High-profile Enterprise and Blue-Chip clients
* Manufacturer training on top systems such as Lenel and C-Cure
* Friendly and culturally driven team
* Professional office
* Company expensed travel to Europe and beyond
* You will be responsible for ensuring the final project delivery and commissioning of IP, PC-based, integrated Access Control and CCTV systems.
* Offer remote and on-site support on large scale systems including European and Global systems.
* Support engineers, LSPs and clients on technical problems and commissioning.
* Communicate effectively with customers both external and internal as and when required, discussing problems, clarifying situations, identifying and explaining solutions.
* To liaise and interoperate with equipment manufacturers, software suppliers and/or sub-contract maintenance companies as required.
* Travel within EMEA as required.
* Hands-on experience of technical support or commissioning Access Control systems, including single, multisite or enterprise systems (C-Cure, Lenel, S2, Sateon, CEM, etc.).
* Strong project delivery skills with a background/experience in project engineering / installation of integrated security systems, ideally on a larger scale.
* Knowledge and experience of TCP/IP networking, including configuring and maintaining routers and switches highly beneficial.
* London / Hertfordshire / Dublin
* International travel throughout Europe
* c£50,000 + training + benefits.