Compliance Manager (Security Engineering)
Zitko Consulting Ltd
This successful and ambitious security integrator is looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to support the business during further growth.
The Compliance Manager’s main responsibilities will be to ensure the Business is fully compliant with all HSE legislation. You will support and manage the day to day Health & Safety requirements of our installation teams as well as conducting health & safety audits of other areas of the business. You will also support the company’s quality assurance accreditation including NSI Gold scheme, ISO9001, CHAS, Constructionline and FORS.
* To ensure the company’s Health and Safety Policy is implemented consistently across the organisation.
* To identify and meet employee training needs in relation to health and safety.
* Support managers to maintain safe systems of work and implement best practice, including providing specialist advice, coaching and practical support as needed.
* To work with managers and staff to ensure site risk assessments are prepared and reviewed as necessary.
* To assist line managers in implementing Health and Safety systems and procedures to meet specific requirements, such as accident reporting and the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH), in a consistent and effective manner.
* Develop and maintain the quality management system providing support and training opportunities to staff in accordance with QMS.
* Prepare and manage accreditation body audits including ISO and NSI, working with external consultants where required
* Ensure GDPR compliance
* Proven experience of Health & Safety management and compliance, ideally from the security engineering industry
* Good understanding of quality management systems and accreditations such as ISO9001, SIB and NACOSS/NSI
* Some knowledge of ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials
* The ability to communicate guidelines to a multidisciplinary workforce
* Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
* Valid qualifications in health & safety – BSc/BA in safety management or relevant field is preferred
* NEBOSH and IOSH highly beneficial
* SC Clearance will be required
c£40,000 + benefits