CAD Technician – £32K – Hertfordshire
Zitko Consulting Ltd
This top security solutions provider is looking for a CAD Technician to join their design team in creating AutoCAD designs for integrated electronic security projects.
The company are a top security integrator who specialise in large-scale integrated IP CCTV and Access Control projects for Blue Chip clients throughout the UK and Europe.
The CAD Technician will be responsible for creating CAD designs for electronic security systems, covering CCTV, Access Control and some intruder alarms. Training will be provided but AutoCAD design experience and a knowledge of electrical/security systems is required. Revit experience would be a bonus.
* CAD design of integrated security systems and system upgrades to meet customer requirements.
* Offer designs including system schematics, wiring schematics, block diagrams and floor layouts.
* Production of all technical documentation and material requirements.
* Develop details for sensors, panels, racks and cables.
* Occasional travel.
* Project design experience in electrical systems, ideally with AutoCAD.
* Revit experience would be highly desirable but not essential.
* Relevant qualifications in electronics, networking or similar.
* Experience of security systems design or engineering would be highly advantageous.
* Enthusiastic and professional.
* £25,000 – £32,000 + training + benefits