Business Development Manager
Zitko Consulting Ltd
Due to continued growth, a great opportunity has arisen to join a small but rapidly growing security integrator. This CCTV and access control focused integrator are looking for an experienced and well-connected Business Development Manager to create opportunities for further growth.
* Identify and achieve new business opportunities within defined markets across the Region.
* Proactively identify and develop partners who can enhance business, typically end users, contractors, technology partners, and consultants.
* Obtaining new install and service contracts focussed around electronic security systems (Intruder, CCTV, Access Control and Fire)
* Develop and specify solutions to the clients’ needs.
* Achieve the agreed level of new customers/orders/sales.
* Demonstrable experience of sales ability and results in Access Control, IP CCTV and integrated security systems projects. Experience from integration or manufacturing is welcomed.
* Proven success in the development of new accounts.
* Experience in Lenel projects is highly beneficial but not essential.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive level.
Up to £45,000 + benefits + commission (OTE £70,000 DOE).
South East England or Scotland (Home-based)