This rapidly growing security integrator are looking for an Account Engineer to manage a number of key clients within North London, overseeing the service, maintenance and upgrades of their electronic security systems (IP CCTV, access control, intruder alarms). Company Description The company are well established and generally regarded as one of London’s leading CCTV specialist, working within the town centre, public surveillance and CCTV monitoring space, and are currently undergoing rapid growth due to successfully confirming a number of large contracts within the London area.
Job Role Summary
The Account Engineer will be responsible for the management of a number of key clients, overseeing the service, maintenance and upgrades of their electronic security systems (IP CCTV, access control, intruder alarms). Many of the accounts will be London councils or boroughs, primarily focussing on multi-product, large scale networked CCTV systems.
* Oversee a number of key client accounts and acting as the first point of contact – Keeping the clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
* Servicing, maintaining and upgrading integrated CCTV, access control and intruder alarms.
* Work independently and with a small team of engineers/contractors.
* Complete all necessary client documentation.
* Previous experience of service within the electronic security industry, integrating security systems (CCTV, access control, intruder alarms) is essential.
* A high level of technical competency with CCTV, with additional access control and intruder systems experience desirable.
* Experience within a similar role with some supervisory experience would be highly beneficial.
* Must be hardworking and reliable.
* Time management and independence is also required to cover the multiple accounts.
* £35,000 + Car/Van + Bens
* North London