UK Operations Manager – £55K – Home-based
Zitko Consulting Ltd
We are working with a high-profile Global Security Integrator who are seeking a Senior Project Manager to oversee their projects and business operations across the UK and EMEA.
* Oversee project delivery schedules that include financial, resource and material requirements.
* Executes PMI Processes. Lead best practices of Integration, Scope, Time, Quality, Communication, Risk and Procurement Management
* Manage project related communications within and outside of the project. Proactively identify and communicate impact to internal and external stakeholders, primarily around project status and timelines
* Provide leadership to project staff including project vendors, partners or subcontractors.
* Manage and mentor the Project Managers and Team Leaders that directly report into you.
* Advanced technical knowledge of security systems.
* Good knowledge and understanding of the legal issues with contracts
* Prior Project/Programme Management experience in the deployment of advanced solutions in complex environments.
* Has demonstrated clear leadership skills and experience working with large project teams and strategic account teams.
* Awareness of commercial business terms and conditions commonly adopted within the security industry.
* This is a home-based role that will require some travel across the UK and EMEA.
£50,000 – £55,000 + car / allowance + health care + benefits