Trainee/Junior Engineer – £24K – London/ South East
Zitko Consulting Ltd
This rapidly growing security integrator are looking for a Trainee/Junior Engineer to assist in the installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems (primarily IP CCTV and Access Control) for a small number of key clients in London / South East.
The Trainee/Junior Engineer will be responsible for the support of the Account Engineer/Account Manager, overseeing of a limited number of key clients. This will involve the installation, service, maintenance and upgrades of their electronic security systems (IP CCTV, Access Control). Many of the accounts will be London councils or boroughs, primarily focussing on multi-product, large scale networked CCTV systems.
* Installation, Servicing, maintaining and upgrading integrated CCTV, access control and intruder alarms.
* Supporting the Account Engineer and Account Manager as necessary.
* Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
* Previous experience of service or maintenance within the electronic security industry, integrating security systems (CCTV, Access Control) is highly advantageous.
* Candidates without previous experience of CCTV/Access/Intruder should have a strong background in electrical systems, including 1 st fix and 2 nd fix, and ideally be trained to the relevant standards.
* Experience of electronic security within the public sector (e.g. town centres) would be highly desirable.
* Understanding of IP networking principles highly desirable.
£20,000 – £24,000 + CO + OT + bens
London / South East