Technical Support Engineer – £45K – A1 Corridor
Zitko Consulting Ltd
You will be responsible for technical support, aiding engineers on their service and repair of complex, large-scale electronic security systems so strong access control and IP CCTV engineering skills are required. You will also be responsible for assisting in resolving other issues for Enterprise and Blue-Chip Global clients.
* Working for a top security integrator.
* Supporting prestigious Global clients.
* Working with professional and skilled engineers and support team.
* Readily available manufacturer training courses in high-end access control and CCTV systems.
* Working within a brand-new office.
* Aiding engineers on their service and repair of large-scale integrated access control and IP CCTV systems.
* Offering high-level support to Global clients, often in Europe and the US.
* Working with the in-office customer support and technical team.
* To liaise and interoperate with equipment manufacturers, software suppliers and/or sub-contract maintenance companies as required.
* Work closely with local service providers (LSPs) in various regions.
* Provide technical input to purchase orders.
* Strong technical experience of service and technical support/commissioning of CCTV and access control systems.
* Experience or certification in C-Cure 9000, Lenel, S2, Genetec, Axis, DVTel, Avigilon, etc would be highly beneficial.
* Knowledge and experience of TCP/IP networking, including configuring and maintaining routers and switches highly beneficial.
* £45,000 (doe) + training + bens