Technical Support Engineer – £45K – Home-based
Zitko Consulting Ltd
Bored of the same old daily commute?
This is a home-based role, with only occasional trips to the London office.
Working for a Global Security Consultancy who offer security engineering services to Blue-Chip clients throughout the World. You will be the Technical Support Engineer, providing regional operational support to the client’s global, enterprise systems. Due to the high standard of support needed, you must have very strong Access Control skills and experience working with C-Cure.
* System Administration, version upgrades, patching, change management & hardware configuration updates and governance.
* Maintenance and support – including but not limited to reactive support activities, ticket triage, escalations, etc.
* Day to day monitoring of activities within a specific site or region including access control, CCTV, and intrusion detection related activities.
* Application related issues (impacting a single site or individual assets on a single site, with limited impact to core business activities).
* Planned routine maintenance of C-Cure, Victor, and associated applications.
* Advanced Knowledge of C-Cure 9000 is essential, ideally certified to level 3
* Experience with Enterprise Security Systems
* Able to assess reported issues and rectify
* Knowledge of Software House products
* Able to provide Microsoft OS support
* Understanding of data protection and GDPR
£40,000 – £45,000 + Benefits
Home based – Occasional trips to London office