Zitko Consulting Ltd
We are seeking a Project Manager for a well-know Security Systems Integrator. In this role you will manage and co-ordinate the delivery of integrated security projects to their conclusion. You will be responsible for the full cost control and resolution of any disputes, including production of monthly cost forecasts and achieving projected revenues and gross margins. You will work closely with the customer to deliver an end to end process whilst planning direct and indirect onsite resource.
* As the Project Manager you will be responsible for maintaining a close working relationship with the Regional Project Manager and the Operations Manager to review, improve and successfully achieve objectives.
* Management of projects on time, within budget and in a professional manner.
* Provide forecasting of revenues and margins and monitor and control allocated budgets and prepare reports and programmes as required.
* Planning and scheduling of manpower and equipment requirements for programmed jobs, guaranteeing that the jobs are completed within the specified time frame and budget allocated.
* Travel within the Cambridgeshire to Oxfordshire area.
* Previous experience in a Project Management role within the integrated security industry.
* Experience of IP CCTV and Access Control integrated security solutions is essential, ideally in a range of systems (e.g. C-Cure, Lenel, CEM, Janus/Sateon, Gallagher, ProWatch, Genetec, Paxton, Salto, DVTel, etc.)
* Must be highly presentable and professional.
* NEBOSH, IOSH or PRINCE2 would be beneficial.
£40,000 – £45,000 + car + expenses + bonus