Project Engineer – £45k + bens – London and Home Counties
Zitko Consulting Ltd
This nationwide Building Services Contractor, who are at the cutting edge of their industry, are looking for a Project Engineer to join the Intelligent Building division of their company.
As the Project Engineer, you’ll provide design, technical and commissioning support as required on integrated IP security systems and to deliver projects that meet the requirements of the design specification while remaining sensitive to costs, budgets and timescales.
* Review of system design prior to installation works and highlighting of any apparent technical, functional or compatibility issues.
* Ensure the system is installed and functions in accordance with all relevant industry standards and that activities comply with customer and company health and safety procedures.
* Build a strong relationship with all stakeholders.
* Commissioning and configure system to meet the design specification and customer requirements.
* Conducting project handover and ensuring all relevant documents are passed to the Project Manager.
* At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role in the industry.
* Strong technical skills in IP CCTV and Access Control systems, ideally at a higher-level (Genetec, Avigilon, Milestone, Sateon, Gallagher/Cardax, etc).
* Experience in installation, commissioning and design would be advantageous.
* Demonstrable knowledge of IP technology and knowledge of networking (e.g. Cisco, CCNA, TCP/IP, routing, switching) is a bonus.
£45,000 + car allowance + benefits