Preventative Maintenance Engineer
Zitko Consulting Ltd
This well-established security integrator is looking for a Preventative Maintenance Engineer to assist in the maintenance of integrated CCTV and Access Control, for a small number of key clients in London / South East.
You will be working with a mixture of government, commercial, industrial and retail clients, carrying out the maintenance of CCTV and Access control and a range of unique products. You will always be fully trained in the latest relevant working safely procedures, and will obtain all necessary qualifications to work for our clients
This role would suit an apprentice/junior with the desire to progress within the security industry. Or alternatively, an experienced Engineer, looking to wind down towards the end of their career.
* To ensure the smooth running of your designated service area.
* To actively communicate any outstanding issues within your area to your Line Manager or Supervisor.
* To actively seek to manage your area revisits (keeping them to a minimum)
* To be an ambassador for the brand
* To undertake any reasonable duties passed to you by the Service Team in a timely manner.
* You will possess a sound understanding of electronic systems so will have transferrable skills to the physical security industry.
* Electronic Qualification
* An understanding of Galaxy Intruder and CCTV would be desirable.
* You must be able to plan your day efficiently.
£20,000 – £26,000 + veh + bens
London / South East