Zitko Consulting Ltd
The Commissioning Engineer will be responsible for the commissioning of a range of Access Control and IP CCTV systems for a range of high-profile clients in and around London.
The successful candidate will be working with this well-established and highly successful security integrator. The majority of work is based in Central London, working on large sites for some of the company’s key accounts.
Job Role Summary:
Servicing of large-scale, higher-end integrated security systems from a broad client base across the government, corporate and retail sectors. Due to the blue-chip nature of the clients, you will need to be professional and presentable as well as offering experience with a range of top-end systems. There is potential progression to more senior roles including Service Account Management, Lead Engineering or Technical Lead for key clients.
* To commission varied integrated systems within London, comprising multi-format CCTV and access control products and technologies.
* To provide customers with complete training, information and support materials on installed security products.
* To communicate effectively with customers both external and internal as and when required, discussing problems, clarifying situations, identifying and explaining solutions.
* Working as part of the project delivery team.
* Sound knowledge of IP CCTV, and PC-based Access Control Systems.
* Previous experience of Access Control and CCTV commissioning, preferably for commercial clients.
* Ideally you should have system experience of higher-end systems such as: C-Cure, Lenel, Genetec, DVTel, Milestone and Prowatch. However, training will be provided.
* £30,000 – £35,000 + travel pay + benefits.