Commercial Manager – £75K – London
Zitko Consulting Ltd
This highly regarded security engineering firm are looking for a Commercial Manager to take ownership of the commercial elements to all major project contracts and agreements. Strong M&E experience and deep knowledge of contracts will make you highly successful in this position.
* As the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the commercial elements of all major project contracts and agreements.
* You will engage in the management of the commercial elements of contracts, tenders and contract negotiation.
* Put defined processes into place for the production of Estimates and Tenders and provide support where necessary.
* Review and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts including bespoke construction agreements, standard template construction agreements, supply agreements, sub-contracts, purchase agreements and confidentiality agreements.
* Carry out basic contracts/commercial training to relevant teams within the organization
* Reviewing complex and often bespoke construction agreements for projects to be carried out in the UK.
* Experience of M&E (Mechanical and Electrical) projects.
* Experience negotiating and managing contracts and construction agreements.
* Extensive knowledge of standard financial procedures and practices utilized by the construction industry would be a distinct advantage.
* Strong commercial and P&L awareness.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
* Background in quantity surveying (QS) would be highly advantageous.
* Highly organised and results driven personality.
£70,000 – £75,000 + car / allowance + benefits
City of London