Technical Support Engineer
- Post-sales technical support / product testing – troubleshooting and fixing via phone, email and on site.
- Offer remote technical support on any hardware and software issues.
- Supporting engineers/clients and some support of the sales team with pre-sales technical documentation.
- Experience in technical support in a relevant position supporting on software or networks.
- Experience of CCTV / VMS / PSIM highly beneficial. E.g. Genetec, DVTel, Avigilon, Verint, CNL, Qognify, Wavestore, VCA, icomply, Synectics, Vidsys, etc.
- Networking skills such as TCP/IP, Cisco, CCNA, network support.
- Software skills such as Java, HTML, SQL, C#, C++, etc.
- Computer Science Degree or similar, relevant degree, masters or higher-level education.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- £40,000 + travel expenses + benefits
- Buckinghamshire, England