This role will deal with daily fault requests, servicing and PPM duties for large scale, integrated security systems from a broad client base across the financial, petrochemical, governmental and other corporate sectors. Proven ability of working either down to component level on CCTV and access control systems is highly desirable.
- Attend customer’s sites on pre-planned visits to check all onsite access control, CCTV and intruder equipment is functioning correctly and to specification.
- Provide advice and guidance to customers on correct maintenance and operation of their equipment.
- Be prepared to travel throughout the Homes Counties and the South where required.
- Monitor the performance of products and report issues to the senior technical manager.
- The successful candidate will have a proven record of engineering service support and working experience of performing preventive maintenance work in the CCTV, Access Control and Intruder industry.
- Lenel and/or C-Cure experience is required.
- ECS Health and Safety Accredited (preferred)
- IPAF Qualified (preferred)
- City and Guilds/NVQ/HNC Electrical and/or mechanical engineering qualifications. (preferred)
£28,000 – £30,000 + car + CO + OT
- Buckinghamshire, England