Senior Site Engineer
This well-known electronic security integrator is looking for a Senior Engineer to oversee a large site for a key client in the Berkshire area.
Upkeep of a key site, taking ownership of its effectiveness. Initially the role will be offering advice during a major system upgrade. Supporting and commissioning during the upgrade delivery and then upon completion, you would become the resident engineer, handling routine and preventative maintenance of the installed systems.
- Document system configuration and maintain system deploy.
- Update and extend the existing system as required.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant industry & client requirements and standards.
- Provide system performance feedback to management along with observations and recommendations.
- Demonstrate a proactive and collaborative approach to work both with the Site / Client management and the Technical Compliance team.
- Display a high level of flexibility in meeting the business and customer requirements.
- Engage in the recording of system and configuration records.
- Excellent understanding of Security System design & configuration.
- Understanding of Radio and Health Care Systems Sound knowledge of IP technology and networks
- Working knowledge of Cortech
- Storage Array build and maintain [iSCSI, SANS, NAS – RAID1/RAID5/RAID6]
- Vicon, Milestone, Bosch Network CCTV systems, recorders & Matrices
- VMS Platform Management, Local and Network Attached Storage management
£35,000 – £40,000 + bonuses + car + OT + CO
- Berkshire, England