Graduate IT Support Engineer
- Set up and programming of software and hardware ready for product demonstrations.
- Maintenance of the IT systems (including networks, virtual environments, servers, CCTV cameras, access control systems, video walls, etc.)
- Troubleshooting / problem solving issues as they arise.
- Support Pre-Sales when required with design activities
- Ideally degree qualified within an appropriate engineering domain (e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT)
- Good general IT technical skills (preferable network related skills but not essential)
- An understanding of networking principles and set-up and maintenance of networks, including routers and switches, would be beneficial, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Some exposure to virtual environments, ideally VM Ware (Citrix, Hyper-V) would be beneficial.
- £25,000 (doe) + benefits.
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England