The company are a well-established Security Integrator offering complete solutions in Electronic Security and Fire Detection systems. They install and maintain integrated systems for some of the UK’s leading organisations, working within the commercial, education, healthcare, retail and finance sectors.
To undertake planned preventative maintenance, corrective and repair work and some upgrades on fire detection and alarm systems.
- Servicing, maintaining and upgrading standalone and integrated Fire Alarm Systems.
- Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
- Work independently and within a small team of engineers/contractors.
- The ideal candidate will need to be an accomplished Fire Alarm service and maintenance engineer with at least 4 years’ field experience.
- A track record of routinely meeting/exceeding targets.
- A self-motivated individual with a detailed knowledge of fire detection and alarm systems.
- Knowledge of procedures supported by the appropriate industry recognised (FIA) qualifications.
£26,000 – £30,000 (OTE £38K) + OT + door to door travel + car + benefits
- London, Greater London, England