Our client is a leading high-end systems integrator with a proven background in complex, advanced security, audio/visual and integrated systems. They excel in delivering innovative solutions to complex and technically challenging problems to clients in both the government and commercial sectors.
They are now looking for two experienced Commissioning Engineers to provide design, technical and commissioning support as required on IP CCTV, Access Control and Integrated systems and to deliver projects that meet the requirements of the design specification while remaining sensitive to costs, budgets and timescales
- Review of system design prior to installation works and highlighting of any apparent technical, functional or compatibility issues
- Ensure the system is installed and functions in accordance with all relevant industry standards and that activities comply with customer and company health and safety procedures
- Build a strong relationship with all stakeholders
- Commissioning and configure system to meet the design specification and customer requirements.
- Conducting project handover and ensuring all relevant documents are passed to the Project Manage
- Strong technical skills in IP CCTV and Access Control systems, ideally at a higher-level (e.g. Lenel, Genetec)
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role in the industry.
- Experience in installation, servicing and design would be advantageous
- Demonstrable knowledge of IP technology and knowledge of networking (e.g. Cisco, CCNA, TCP/IP, routing, switching)
£45,000 + over time + bonus + vehicle + excellent benefits
North West London
- London, Greater London, England