C-Cure Programmer (3 month contract)
- Run effect programmes, version upgrades, patching, change management & hardware configuration updates and governance.
- Day to day monitoring of security systems including Access Control and CCTV systems, including supporting software.
- Application related issues (impacting a single site or individual assets on a single site, with limited impact to core business activities).
- Advanced technical knowledge of C-Cure 9000 – certification to at least Level 3 would be highly advantageous.
- Strong technical experience with enterprise security systems – Access Control and IP CCTV
- Able to assess reported issues and rectify – ideally with previous experience of remote support.
- Networking experience such as CCNA, TCP/IP, SNMP, Wireshark, etc. beneficial
£300 per day
City of London
- London, Greater London, England