The company are a Global organisation, who specialise in delivering large-scale integrated IP CCTV and Access Control projects to Blue Chip clients throughout the UK and EMEA.
The Assistant Accountant will support the Finance Manager with all daily and month-end procedures, to ensure that agreed timescales are achieved. As the Manager is an ACCA member, support and mentoring will be offered for professional development
- Creating and maintaining supplier accounts.
- Ensuring all authorised supplier invoices and credit notes are coded appropriately and entered on to purchase ledger on a daily basis.
- Reconciling supplier statements as received, notifying any discrepancies to suppliers on a timely basis.
- Regularly reviewing and following up outstanding supplier invoice/credit note queries to ensure problems are resolved swiftly.
- Raising Service invoices and maintaining the service billing process on few key clients on an up-to-date manner.
- Post bank transactions to accounts system.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Assist the Finance Manager with all month-end procedures to ensure that agreed timescales are achieved.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- Proven accounting experience in a professional environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office & Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with very high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of SAP Business One software is highly preferred
£20,000 – £25,000 + benefits
- St Albans, Hertfordshire, England